First let’s talk about “the venue”.. the setting for a heart attack.
In a panic attack where a heart attack is only foreshadowed, a public place is chosen, where the criminals have open and unrestricted access. The so-called gun carrying individuals can approach the victim directly without arousing suspicion, providing of course that they do not act strange. However for a heart attack a public place is generally not suitable because the criminals need to be able to hang about for more than ten or fifteen minutes. It may be one or two hours or even longer. Thus the favoured location is a familiar environment at home, at work, at a social gathering. It is often somewhere where a person will spend a prolonged period of time. Furthermore the criminals in this case have potential or restricted access, which overcomes the problem of proximity. Thus the criminals can remain for long periods of time near enough to the victim to have a potent effect. Potential access may be associated with someone in the victim’s presence, although criminals are not usually in the actual presence of the victim. Potential access is commonly provided very simply but in a manner that can’t be easily proved, as for instance a spouse prepared to leave a window or door unlocked through the night or give a spare key to a criminal. The key is not used to actually open the door but as the means that provides them with real potential access to the victim. This is not only deleterious to the victim, for bear in mind too that there may be children inside the home! And such means are not only very difficult to prove and provide as evidence, but can be used against the victim. A toxic spouse will blame the victim claiming that the victim themselves must have “forgotten to close the door or lock the window”, so it becomes one’s word against the other’s. If we take into account a victim who may be irritable or angry or anxious then their word is treated as delusional anyway, particularly by psychiatrists. A psychiatrist assumes that a person displaying anxiety is “mentally unbalanced”. Thus they begin looking for “symptoms” that they may class as pathological and thereby determine the type of “mentally illness”. Anything the person has to say will be treated under that assumption! Insightfulness or suspicions most particularly as the victim may voice, such as “people wanting to harm me” are considered text-book case symptoms of mental illness. All the so-called text book cases point to the enormity of the problem. So a toxic individual effectively has a psychiatrist’s help in rendering their spouse, the person they are victimizing as defenceless. Indeed in doing so, they are delivering an additional blow because the victimized person’s self-esteem and self-confidence may be devastated. Most people will remain silent but as a result they are forced to make greater use of their coping mechanism, which of course spares the person of the knowledge that is unpleasant when their circumstances are not critical but is deadly for the heart in both critical and non-critical circumstances. And we must remember the person is irritated and angered over a long period of time.
The difference between causing a panic attack and a heart attack also takes into account the person’s beliefs. Different beliefs are upheld in different settings and these beliefs affect how we react. In panic attacks, the person is in an ‘away from home’ territory and amongst strangers, and in a setting where so-called random violence does happen! Thus their belief is one of ‘harm can happen, out of the blue, to anyone’. This belief is not only there in their own mind, because is a belief in the collective mind of the people. This belief, together with the presence of relationally entangled criminals, is part of the ‘fuel’ that gives power to the idea of “something terrible can happen” and thus to give a person a serious scare and it does not have to be conscious. However where the offenders want “real results”, real damage in other words and not just a scare, then a familiar environment is a better venue. At home or in a work environment amongst people that the victim knows well and in which the victim normally feels safe, so a different belief system applies. At home and at work and among people that the victim knows well (or at least thinks they know well), they believe themselves to be reasonably safe. Thus a person’s logic is used against them. Where we ‘reasonably’ expect to be safe, thoughts of danger appear to be inconsistencies and are more likely to be treated as erroneous and delusional. So where in a panic /anxiety attack the belief is the direct fuel that sets alight the ideas presented, here the opposite is true. Here there is conflict between the belief, which is in being safe and the ideas presented. The person unwittingly moves to vigorously crush the ideas presented that to them appear as “just some stray thoughts” and the associated fear that arises, which may or may not be conscious. Their unwitting action means a more forceful use of the coping mechanism, which of course is a deadly course of action. However the victim has no other option. To speaks up to those around them? The risk is that they will be seen as ‘imagining things’ and even delusional. This means they loose the moral support that may make the difference between life and death. Here we can see just how harmful it is for psychiatrists to be denying the reality of insightful perception. Their treatment of people in isolation (outside of the effects of relationships), which justifies supposed chemical imbalances in the brain as being the cause of their anxiety, serves the escalation of heart disease and that is exactly what is seen.
It is important to say that the foul play may not only be limited to the venue chosen only. I have seen cases where the toxic individuals have followed the victim to the hospital and continue to pose danger to life. If the person has the misfortune of a toxic among the medical staff them the person will be more vulnerable in the hospital than at home, and yet nothing appears out of place. But even if the toxic person is a next of kin that has the right to see the patient, makes the patient also vulnerable. Seeing the patient, particularly alone gives them the potential of opening the door to a criminal and that is all that is needed to terrorize an unsuspecting person. So further heart problems may eventuate in the hospital and sometimes do. Only if the patient is in a room unknown to anyone other than non-toxic doctors and nursing staff can their recovery be facilitated because potential access is removed, so the danger is removed. There was one case I saw on television where a patient was pronounced dead, then when her relatives left the hospital where they were gathered outside emergency care, she came back to life! Unfortunately all the doctor could do was scratch his head about it and say “how come, never seen this before”. He had no idea what happened.
…And now for ‘THE ACTION’!
The action may be finding one of three basic outcomes, which again in the language of toxic people, are to:
- “take out a target” (cause death) or
- “cause them grief” (cause seriously injury), or
- “make problems for them” (cause long term suffering) .
There are no threats made here. An instruction either to kill outright or to do significant harm is given. And such instructions are not empty words in a sense because two conditions apply. One is that the person has been “pre-stressed” over a long time and holds harmful conditions in their body. The other is that the current stressful conditions are made withstanding over a sustained period of time, far longer than in any panic attack. The presence of the criminals in this case do, do harm to an unsuspecting victim because there is the length of time that they are present and the previous stress effects. This is about kicking someone with deadly force while they are down.
The victim experiences extreme fear and/or anxiety fairly suddenly over a long period of time, typically half to one hour or longer. So we are talking about the administration of an extreme nocebo. A significant part of the picture has to do with the coping mechanisms that we utilize to avoid any unpleasant experiences. Comfort zones under these circumstances are really “deadly zones”! The reason is that the peak of activity,which is fear and the actions of the SNS, and which is mounted on top of already high metabolic activity in the body due to anger, is added to catastrophically.
Why does the person suffer a heart attack or heart failure?
Firstly the somatic conditions are those of fear and hence high metabolic activity due to high SNS activity. Added to that we also have a secondary and urgent activity either of:-
- high metabolic activity due to EMCM (elevated metabolism coping mechanism), or
- signals to lower the metabolic activity due to LMCM (lowered metabolism coping mechanism).
- 1. EMCM: If the coping mechanism involves a sudden increase in metabolism then the secondary action is that of raising the metabolic activity even higher. And this happens via a different pathway, which is of high levels of thyroxine, the hormone that regulates metabolism at the cellular level. Their system reaches a absolute maximal state of metabolic activity so they face a catastrophic overload on the cardiovascular-lung system. If the victim is in an active state they are in an even more catastrophic position than in a passive state. This is often done in the case of a very healthy person such as athletes or sports people. These people are more likely tackled with foul play while jogging or exercising heavily or playing football etc. If they are a sports person then they are presented with danger in mid-game. If a person is already engaged in strenuous activity at the time of the danger is suddenly posed, then the length of time that is required to bring about a catastrophic overload is far less. The body is already working hard and any spike due to sudden fear, even without a coping mechanism becomes disastrous. The person’s blood pressure would reach extreme high levels very quickly. And of course there will still be a coping mechanism, which would contribute very adversely by raising the blood pressure even higher. If there is loosely held material on an arterial wall then it could be knocked off by the fast flowing blood and enter the blood flow. And as arteries branch of in smaller and small diameters, the chance is that the plague that has come off does not have a chance to redissolve into the blood but instead blocks the artery. If the blockage is of an artery of the heart, then the segment of muscle that the artery feeds will die from lack of oxygen. If the segment is a significantly large area of heart muscle, then the heart will fail. A coronary heart attack would be more likely, either causing death in a very short space of time without medical attention or at the very least serious damage. So really we are talking either murder one or “grievous bodily harm.” At present these are laundered either in the hospital or at autopsy because a heart attack is treated as “death of natural causes”. The medical examiner might say something like “it’s unfortunate.. one of those things.. and blame the person’s diet, genes etc. It sure is “one of those things” but what are “those things”?
- 1. LMCM: If the coping mechanism involves a sudden decrease in metabolism then the secondary action in the body is that of signals to lower the heart rate by a high PNS tone AND a deliberate decrease in the breathing rate or depth. They face a different catastrophe on the cardiovascular-lung system. Here the heart and lungs are receiving two opposing signals, to work maximally (as the fear is still there) and minimally (owing to the coping habit) at the same time. Their system becomes critically conflicted. If the victim is in an active state again they face a more catastrophic position than in a passive state. I suspect that in this case it is the conflict on the lungs that would add to disaster. If the bronchioles spasm and the person experiences sudden difficulty in breathing then a even greater problems eventuate. There is a severe lack of oxygen and stepped up effort to remedy that situation that are accompanied by increased fear. So a signal for lowering the metabolism due to lowered oxygen levels as well as the signals from a high SNS tone. The heart muscles would be in disarray due to conflicting and competing signals of SNS (due to fear) and PNS (due to the coping habit) and this is compounded by the low levels of oxygen if the person has breathing difficulties. The cardiac muscle may cramp or spasm and loose rhythm this would have a very adverse flow on effect to all muscles in the body, including heart muscles. When there is insufficient oxygen for energy production the muscles of the body vibrate to create life supporting heat. That happens throughout the body, which of course is includes the heart muscles. When the heart muscles vibrate or in technical terms fibrillate to maintain heat levels, they can no longer perform their function and keep the heart beating. And remember this is all happening within fear and a high SNS tone.
Muscle in the heart are divided into regions (the atria or ventricles). These need to act in unison. Thus the atria must contract together and then the ventricles must contract together in a following action. When muscle cells in any or all of these regions act in disarray the beating capacity of the heart is seriously disrupted. The heart’s ability to act as a pump and pump blood throughout the body increasingly becomes affected. If both the atria and the ventricles are affected and no longer function, then a deadly condition called atrioventricular block eventuates where the heart fails completely. As the heart begins to fail as a pump, blood cannot be adequately circulated around the body. So an early sign is a backlog, as blood builds up in the veins. So apart from the problem of the heart and the starvation of the body of oxygen, (because blood does not reach the lungs in sufficient speed to remove waste carbon dioxide and replenish with life-giving oxygen), the blood build up can have serious effects on vital organs which characteristically have delicate tissues such as the lungs the brain and the kidneys. So once again we are talking murder one or grievous bodily harm.. a capital crime!
Unlike a coronary heart attack which is sudden and which is a physical blockage that can’t be arrested without urgent medical intervention, a conflicting situation of the heart, which may lead eventually to atrioventricular block if not addressed, is more gradual in development. This condition will only stand while the coping mechanism is active. If a person knows the very earliest signs well enough I suspect that person can take action to reverse the problem. The intensity of the fear can be held in check because the fear can be allowed to exist as a valid somatic condition with knowledge of what is happening. (I will discuss what a person can do shortly even to minimize the fear). The means of arresting the situation, is no running away into a comfort zone! When the person stops calling on a coping habit but instead consciously gives it up by allowing the breathing to be deep, then the very mechanism that causes the problem is addressed. And that is without medical help or waiting for medical help and of course without drugs. It may not be completely addressed but at least seriously reduced enough to save their heart and life. The best conditions would be if the person had already taken step to identify and reduce their coping mechanism long before any problem arises. So rather than try to escape the fear, through lowering attention, they allow the fear to exist without trying to quash it. Their body powers up but without conflict. The symptoms may dissipate over time, depending on the level of conflict in the heart that has been reached and the length of time that such conflict has endured. No changes in the body are instant. Time is always needed because change is a process and not any single event. Arresting the problem in this way could be done significantly if the person was able to gain moral support from non-toxic others. And as I said before moral support is NOT ‘someone feeling sorry for them for being delusional’, nor belittling them for feeling fear and telling them they are weak etc. These are just the words of toxic people or those non-toxic people who are misled by toxic people as to join in the fray. Real moral support means a full appreciation of another person’s circumstances and validation of their emotional reaction and with empathy. The last thing that toxic people want is for a non-toxic person to come along and back up the victim and the reason is that they do arrest the situation sufficiently to gum up the foul play.
In both cases, ie EMCM and LMCM, if the breathing is adversely affected as in:-
- a trying to take a deep breath when the lungs are already breathing deeply, or
- a strong PNS tone depressing the bronchioles and a strong SNS tone opening them wider,
then the situation is worsened as there are complications for both the heart and the lungs. I am not concerned here in giving details of what to do. But I do want to say that all of these problems of the heart are a serious medical emergency. So while you may take steps to reduce the coping mechanism, whether trying to breath deeper or more shallowly, I do not suggest that you do not seek medical help. I am simply saying that if you detect the situation early enough, which you can do with knowledge, then the medical help you will require in the end will be at a minimum. You can avoid serious harm.
The effects of Anger and Worry.
The overload on, or conflict of the cardiovascular system may not be the fatal condition. As I mentioned before, if the person feels themselves being violated more than fearful, then two interlocking emotions may seriously affect their breathing.
- One is anger (which arises when a person is violated) and is a state of higher metabolic activity and
- the other worry (owing to repeated attempts to solve the problem), and that involves a strong movement towards basal metabolism by a strong PNS tone.
When these two emotional conditions are desperately sought they may become acute, with serious consequences for the heart but indirectly via the malfunction of the lungs. When the breathing becomes seriously affected over time, the heart will also be affected. Rumination involves a subtle quality of breathing. Anger involves a heavier, forceful quality of breathing. Thus two opposite qualities of breathing alternate. This may have been seen in the experiment with the mother and the paedophile, but in that case it may have been mild and not enough to notice. If an anxiety problem that involves anger and worry becomes serious enough the breathing may begin to oscillate from being strong as in anger to being subtler as in being reflective. And this alternating pattern can become pronounced. The heart may become caught in a cycle of repeated peaks and troughs of activity owing to the oscillating respiratory rate. The heart rate increases owing to the increases in metabolism as ignited by anger and then interrupted and slowed by the action of the PNS owing to the now urgent need for reflection. The cycle of fast-slow states may affect the heart’s performance and the heart muscles may become fatigued, dysfunctional and even damaged. The affects on the heart would be further affected by the coping mechanism. An EMCM means the high metabolic state is more pronounced, while a LMCM means the low metabolic state is more pronounced. Under conditions where a person is ignorant of the foul play they will strongly resort to a coping mechanism and a comfort zone. But unwittingly they help create a serious problem for their heart instead. So the effects of the coping mechanism will seriously affect an already very bad situation.
a victim can be harmed & even killed
inside their home,
without the entry of any criminal
without the discharge of a weapon.
And even while asleep or shortly after awakening!
Heart attacks commonly occur in sleep or shortly after awakening in the morning. This is not coincidental. There is a very good reason why this is happening but to understand this reason we must look at an allied issue, and that is the issue of insomnia. I may discuss this in another post sometime later in conjunction with disturbances in sleep. Other serious problems include problems for the joints and the potential for adverse effects owing to influences during rem sleep, again in an unsuspecting person. People suffering from rheumatism and arthritis (and possibly also osteoarthritis) are also people who have anxiety and who often voice complaints about others. That characteristic however is not seen as a suspicious symptom of the physiological condition but is presumed an consequence of the disease condition. Hey.. just one of those things!
Heart disease is “heavy-duty influence”
– a life and death grip.
Relatively mild influence is obtained over another person by the use of panic and anxiety attacks. With these sort of attacks the victim’s problems amount to the loss of full functionality, particularly with respect to
- sexuality, (full or partial impotence)
- immunity (low resistance to infections e,g., colds, flu, UTI, healing of wounds etc) and
- digestion (particularly in relation to the stomach and the large intestine).
Where the maltreatment is more serious then damage to organs rather than dysfunction results. Troubling a person as to lead to serious damage to the cardiovascular system is not coincidental but is done to a formulae. Such maltreatment aims to maim so as to create a life or death hold over the other person.
When the victimized person is ignorant of what is being done, it can be used to condition them so severely, that they become subjugated and completely subservient to the offender. The problem is multi-faceted because they are also up against medical misinformation. Serious problems with their heart they are told is simply a physical disease, heart disease, for which they are blamed. Doctors cite lifestyle and/or genetics as risk factors. And this course of action holds the victim in dark about the nature of their problems and hence to real solutions in order to protect the medical industry.. profits.
The maltreated person is commonly accused of “acting out the victim role”. So the person is further trivialized and ridiculed, as if the maltreatment isn’t enough they are also robbed of moral support. What help is there out there? Help to solve the real problem? Help in the form of moral support? Help to win against the toxic mob? These are not available. The only help is about drugs and medical procedure. These maintain the disease so that it helps doctors and others get rich!
One toxic woman once said to me, “who can resist a victim!” And she made the comment as if talking about caviar and fine wine. Under the cover of darkness that is afforded the toxic mob by the medical misinformation, many toxic people can become pervasive in the victim’s life. They prey on the children so it is especially bad for the woman who has children.
The victimized person suffer in a bad marriage but things can only get worse if they leave the marriage. The problems they face escalate because while they face some measure of heart disease in a bad marriage, they face more serious problems or death if they leave. One of the problems is the new people they meet may be people that befriend them for the very purpose of destroying their life. Such people may be armed with a lot of information about the person’s likes and dislikes as to appear a sympathetic new friend, when it is only a game of treachery.
Many people looks down on a person who stays in a bad marriage, at least until the children grow up. That person is considered as being weak or a fool. Many remain silent because even talking about it can be dangerous. Most people do not understand why they feel afraid of opposing their spouse and sometimes they might even be afraid to express a contrary opinion. The controlling toxic party literally gains a life-and-death hold over the other person. Thus their maltreatment can lead to serious heart problems and /or a fatal blow. Heart disease is the number one killer of a third of women, most particularly in the West.
The children that become toxic are befriended and become a part of the networks of offenders. Those children that do not become toxic on the other hand become victimized. Most commonly the offenders are closely related to them, often siblings so heart disease runs in families but it is not genetic. This is true not only of heart disease, but also diabetes and cancer. It appears as if these diseases are hereditary, that there are genes that can be identified as the agents of disease. There are no doubt genes involved, especially in cancer but those genes alone do not cause disease. Even in cancer, where the person is a carrier of oncogenes, it is still the maltreatment that is the problem and not the oncogenes. These genes become a part of a person’s genetic makeup only because such genes are necessary when generation after generation a particular somatic defence is taken. Cancer, as you will see, is a much more malicious attack than that which leads to heart disease.
In the next post I will discuss solutions because there is a lot a person can do even if they are alone, without any support from any other person.